Wireless Integrated has launched its new innovative Active RFID products based range Aerotag on 433MHz UHF frequency.
Advantages Over Passive Tag Solutions:
- Longer Read Range-
RFID Passive tags have read ranges limited to a few feet. Active RFID tags have a read range upto
to 10 meters.
- Larger Data Storage Capacity-
Passive tags have limited data storage capacity compared to the RFID active tags.
- Data Can Be Sent at Designated Times-
Passive tags send data only when they are in close proximity to the RFID reader. Because of the large read range, Active RFID tags can send data at pre-designated intervals or at certain locations.
Advantages Over Other Active RFID:
Wireless Integrated Active tags uses the latest technology to achieve reliability and life that rivals other active tags
Wireless Integrated Active RFID tags uses the latest technology and integration to provide you with a very cost effective tag.
Wireless Integrated RFID tags are smaller than Active tags based on older technology.
Active RFID Applications
- Inventory Control
- Container / Pallet Tracking
- ID Badges and Access Control
- Fleet Maintenance
- Equipment/Personnel Tracking in Hospitals
- Parking Lot Access and Control
- Car Tracking in Rental Lots
- Airport Security
- Product Tracking through Manufacturing and Assembly